
16 x 21"
oil on board
(commissioned work)
I finished the flamenco dancer commission today and was keen to post up the finished painting. This one has been a real pleasure to do, and I would certainly enjoy doing similar pieces. It was also good to work on a larger scale than I've recently been used to, and I'm hoping it will be a good stepping stone for when I move on to the 30 x 20 seascape that's in the pipeline.
The picture quality isn't the best I'm afraid, so apologies for that. I'll try and post up a better version soon. I find photographing oil paintings to be maddening at the best of times, and I seemed to have more bother taking a snap of this one than I normal would. It's a bit dark and fuzzy but still preferable to my initial attempts which seemed to catch far too much glare. One of these days I'll figure out a good set-up for taking photos. I suppose it's a reminder of just how much better it usually is to see a painting in the flesh.
No comments:
Post a Comment