


Here's another fantasy art painting recently completed. I haven't yet thought of a title for it, but that's not really important. It's more of a portfolio piece. I imagined the client might be a publisher looking for a book cover illustration and let that shape the composition. The painting is based on an idea I had back in 2009, for which I did an oil painting back then but was never all that happy with. This new version is much different and I'm a lot happier with it.
I'm planning to do more digital pieces for my portfolio over the coming months, but I've got another commission lined up for my next piece so it'll be back to the oil paints for that. I'll share the results of that in my next blog post once it's done.
I'm planning to do more digital pieces for my portfolio over the coming months, but I've got another commission lined up for my next piece so it'll be back to the oil paints for that. I'll share the results of that in my next blog post once it's done.
No comments:
Post a Comment