Monday, September 26, 2011

"Joe" - Clint Eastwood portrait - Limited edition print


Digital print (limited edition of 10)
Image size: 20 x 20cm
Paper size: 25 x 27.5cm
£10 plus postage

Up until now I've never offered prints of any of my paintings, but having now located the services of a reputable print-maker I thought I'd test the water a little bit by offering a couple of my paintings as short, limited editions.

First up is my portrait painting from last year of "Joe" the Clint Eastwood character from A Fistful Of Dollars. I received lots of great comments about this painting and the original was snapped up quickly, so I thought there would be some interest from people who might like a print of it.

The edition is strictly limited to just 10 prints, each one numbered, titled and signed by me. They have been printed in the UK by Studio One Frames Ltd to Fine Art Trade Guild standards and they're available to buy now from my Etsy store. Grab one while you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment