
6 x 6"
Oil on canvas
SOLD
Different dog, different beach, same degree of canine happiness!
I had originally intended this to be part of a larger composition, but it wasn't working as I'd hoped, so I decided to just focus on the dog instead. I might return to the original idea another time, but for now I'm pleased enough with how this one looks. Again, it was done quite quickly (quick for me, that is!). I especially enjoyed painting the water splashes.
there is NOTHING like a dog in the water - this dog is definitely smiling - nice capture of it's expression - love the gray water and the water coming off his soaked fur.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Lisa. You're not wrong there. I could've watched these dogs playing all day long! :-)
ReplyDeleteKevin,
ReplyDeleteI am working on water splashes myself. I just can't decide what colors I see.
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I'm glad I caught it. I found it in my spam folder!
Very nice brushwork on the dog. Good painting.
ReplyDelete